Many people don’t realize that we have boarded pets for over 34 years:
- Large BSU room to accommodate two large dogs or three small dogs in a comfortable suite
- Multiple Dog boarding runs to allow larger dogs to rest comfortably while their “parents” are away
- A separate cat boarding room to allow our precious kitties to relax away from the sometimes “noisy” dogs
- Dogs are walked several times per day outside to get some fresh air as well as much needed exercise. All pets are double leashed by qualified loving personnel to ensure safety
- All pets receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday. ALL pets boarding for three or more nights receive a complimentary bath!!!
- We provide everything your pet will need to enjoy their stay, but you are welcome to bring their own food, treats, bedding, and bowls at no extra cost.
- Medications for your pets are administered if needed, including daily insulin shots, or oral pilling.
- We monitor your pet! With educated staff that are trained to look for problems with your dog or cat. Our kennel manager has been doing this for 45 years!!! Yes, she’s old…but very, very knowledgeable about boarding pets sicknesses, and when to notify the Docs. No 16-year-old caretakers here.
- If they see a problem with your pet, they notify the doctors and technicians immediately! Even on weekends. Many times I’ve come down as the owner and taken care of a poor dog or cat with diarrhea or other malady.